E.U.P.H.O.R.I.A.

hello fellas. i just got back from hostel. 2 weeks in hostel was really busy. SERIOUSLY. i got tired easily. just answered paper 2 history today. not bad but yeah too bad. really. ahhh i don't wanna think 'bout it again. it messed up everything. for paper 1 history i got 29/40. padanlah sebab aku tak baca buku pun. Bahasa Melayu's papers was not bad. maybe I can't answered it well but I really proud of myself. I did it by myself. no copying. big claps for me. :p English's paper was REALLY GREAT. i having fun when writing essay about 'a memorable outing'. i've been propose in that essay. hahaha. proposed by a man name Andrew. I got a driving license, got a friend named Summer. I don't know what I wrote in that essay but I hope teacher will smile when reading it. next week will be the busiest week ever. next week papers:

  • History 3
  • Physic 1, 2, 3
  • Chemistry 1, 2
  • Addmath 1, 2
  • Mathematic Modern 1, 2
oh yes! I think it's not to late to wish goodluck for form 3 student. do your best in PMR. insyaAllah you will get what you wish but don't forgot to pray to Allah. He gives you what you want, and your job is thanked him. okay? I got to go. Maghrib is coming. see you soon xx 

No comments: